Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Choir Concert

So every year our stake hosts a "Night of Choirs". Each ward in our stake has choir and sings one song. We had that tonight. It was a great evening of beautiful music by each choir and was heartwarming and spiritual. Music always makes my heart "sing". (Yes, pun intended) I have sung in our ward choir since we have moved to Las Vegas and I love it. I almost wasn't able to sing this year due to some untimely laringitus this past week. But fortunately my voice was strong enough by today to be able to sing. The Spirit of Christ always seems so much closer while I listen to and participate in music. I hope that we can all slow down long enough to remember the "reason for the season". I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us and have given all of us, ALL of our innumerable blessings in our lives. I hope everyone reading this enjoys this wonderful CHRISTmas season with your families and friends.

The Graham's are wishing you a most blessed season!!

No comments: