Saturday, November 15, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN





Okay, for those of you who know Steve and I very well, we have never in 15 years of marriage ever dressed up for Halloween. Not because we don't enjoy the holiday (AHH, all that candy) Just because we never felt like it. This year we decided since everything was on sale this year, what the heck, we would. (writer's note: our costumes have nothing to do with the books I just finished reading, HONEST, Steve just refused to be a convict) So here is a picture of the Graham family ALL completely decked out for our Ward Trunk or Treat. Yes, you may have fun laughing. Some people didn't even recognize Steve and I at church.

Yes, Steve and I are vampires. Steven is Slim Jim, if you don't know what they are just look up SLIM JIM on the internet. Michael is Zorro, Ben is the black faced Grim Reaper. Matthew, well what can I say, the kid loves candy, but not Halloween. I could barely get him in any costumes, let alone the very cute Wolf costume that he was supposed to be. So he is a very old Woody with no hat from Toy Story. KIDS!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I am laughing so hard at your Vampire costumes! I think I recognize that Woody costume from a past Halloween??? My kids looked at the picture of Matthew and said, "He looks exactly the same!" thinking that it was Ben. I had to remind them that you had another child. :) We sure miss you guys!