Saturday, November 15, 2008

Twilight

Okay since I added the Twilight Widget to my blog, "some" people have expressed their disappointment that I didn't add any text so here it is. I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY AT 3:30pm. I am going to see the movie with a bunch of friends. Afterwards, we are going to dinner so that we can discuss the movie. I am currently rereading Twilight the book. And will probably go on to reread books 2, 3, and 4. I have probably read everything there is about it I can on the internet. I have sent out Twilight E-cards. My desktop screen has Twilight. And yes I am one of the millions who have bought the soundtrack. (Bella's Lullaby, ahhhh........) There is nothing to say. You just have to listen to it. I have been having many conversations with many different people, everyone has loved the books, and can't wait for the movie. Also, not to brag, but I read all 4 books the first time in 5 days. This time I am taking my time. To all those other TWILIGHT freaks, ENJOY the movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited too! Except that (because of some past experiences) I can't re-read the book right before seeing the movie. It makes me focus on the differences too much. And also, my girls and I and some friends are going to the mid-night showing at the i-max. We can't hardly wait. They are not thrilled to have to go to school the next day. And the soundtrack is great! I thought your widget was self-explanatory--but I like your comments too.

Debra Carroll said...

YAAAAAAAY Twilight!!! I'm lame enough to be seeing it Thursday night at midnight. Yikes! Hope you have a great time!!!!