Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Benjamin and Redbox

So I have some pictures that I will post when I have more time. We went up to Utah over General Conference Weekend. We had so much fun staying with Ben and Cait. (Steve's sister and brother-in-law) The kids LOVED playing with their favorite cousins. I had a blast holding their new little GIRL, Alissa. That was so much fun. I didn't give her up very often. She is 3 weeks old.

So the real reason for the post is to tell a great!! story about Benjamin. So for any of you that know him, you will totally understand. For those of you that don't, trust me, soo typical.

So on our way home we stopped to get gas and they had a Redbox ($1 movie rental out of a machine) But the cool thing about Redbox is that you can return it to any Redbox you want. (in other words you don't have to return it to the one you rented it from, including out of state) So we decided to get a movie to keep the kids happy on the rest of the drive home. (PS they rented happily never after (animated), the boys said it was the worst movie ever!!) So we are leaving somewhere near Cedar City, and we are driving on the 15, and Ben says "Mom, how will we get the movie back that we just rented?" (we have done this before) I said, "Oh, I have nothing to do tomorrow and will just drive back to Cedar to return it." And his response was, "well isn't that a long way? Like hours?" OH, my Ben, smarter than a cookie, but can be so dense sometime. We all were laughing so hard when he thought that I was really going to drive back.

Well, gotta go to choir, will post more later.

No comments: