Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bag Tag



Okay, here is my bag tag.
Now keep in mind that my purse was just on vacation along with the rest of us. Since then I have had almost everyone in the house sick, so it hasn't been cleaned out.
The largest pile that you see is a pile of receipts. There is also a wallet, and checkbook. Some garbage. A pair of Matthew's socks. Some dollar bills and some change. There is also a post-it pad. The last little pile is a pile of cards, i.e. driver's license, medical cards, debit cards, credit cards, costco cards. Anything I have used in the last week and was too lazy to actually put back in the wallet.
Now since I don't know very many bloggers, I don't have 5 people to bag tag. So the only one that I know is Meghan. Anyone else that reads my post and would like join in, let me know.
Bette

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute purse!

Keri Kemp said...

i like the purse!
whats "bag tag?"
sounds cool!
i have a blog and so does parker!
you can check mine out and his you can go to his on mine!:)
www.kerissweetlife.blogspot.com
:)

Unknown said...

hey im kinley you came to my house for a family reouin? i think well i have a blog and i want more people to go to and so i added well happy blogging!!

Keri Kemp said...

lets get some more posts!
no offence :)