Thursday, February 7, 2008

I can't take it anymore

editior note spell check not working sorry.

Yes this is Karen Scott posting. I like Jenn Elison cannot handle to look at the dog's photo one more time. so I am posting for her. I happen to have a few photos of them durring the past few months. Bette may not like them but she will get over it becuase I AM POSTING FOR HER!!!!!!!

Recent Happenings. . .

Well Steven turns twelve on the 10th and looking at her track record. . . This will be a post about steven's birthday. He had a great day got everything he wanted plus. He loves his mom and dad. Loves his brothers and wishes they would have some more kids. BUt that one really is on bette and steve.


Michael. . . starting baseball, he chose this over soccer. . .what was he thinking. Ok Bette is happy with baseball Steve was hoping like me for soccer.


Ben . . . in school he had to make a stalker map . . . how he gets to and from school. it was really cool with legos and everything. He got 100% on it. Way to go Ben!!!!


Matthew. . . Where to begin. . . He is a child who listens to everything his parents say. And quickly obeys. He never yells at anyone especially his mother. He goes to bed with out crying and never needs to be told to get back in bed. He and Will (my son) never fight or yell at each other. ok today is opposite day for matthew.
Steve. . . has begun working 6 days a week. Has been told he needs to cuss more at work to fit in. hopefully he will not turn into the potty mouth we all know his wife is!! hahahaha just kidding bette
Bette . . since the new year she has been doing really good at working out at the gym. She loves to go to class and die, but she loves to have sometime alone with out kids to listen to music and shower alone. She is looking really good. Call her everyday to make sure that she went to work out. This will give her the motivation that she needs.
Zoey. . . ok really do we need to talk about her. I was not asked to dog sit in a few weekends because she was afraid that Zoey might not be around when she got back. What can I say. . . not a dog person.
Here are some of the photos I have of the graham family
steve and bette on the way to his work party. I have these because they used my camera.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great post. Finally someone got bette to put up another photo on that blog

Anonymous said...

Bette, your dog is adorable but it is fun to see pictures of your cute family. Keep them coming (even if Karen has to do it for you!).

Britain said...

I like Zoey as well, but we like you and the kiddos more.

Britain said...

Zowie, I mean.