Thursday, February 21, 2008

SICK OF SICKIES

OUR WEEK HAS NOT BEEN THE BEST. Since Steven was the only one sick last week it wasn't so bad. But this week everyone else decided to be sick too. I have had Matthew very sick, Michael, Benjamin and Steve. Michael hasn't been to school all week. Ben only went on Tuesday. And Steve has missed work on Thursday. I have to say the I (of course, the Mom) has only had a few sniffles. I AM SICK OF THE SICKIES. They have had coughs, running noses, sore throats, chest conjestion, and HIGH Fevers!! Joy. Nothing to do except to live through it. I will probably get sick next week after everyone else is well. Sorry no pictures to prove the illness, but trust me, it exists. KEEP SMILING :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are all on the mend. I don't know what it is about all the sickness this winter. Crazy!