Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bedtime Problems Update

Update on Bedtime problems:

So it has been 5 nights in a row and he has gone to sleep on his own. I read to him and let him keep his door open. That is all it took. I just hope it keeps going this way. Thanks for all of you for your advice. Next we work on him staying in bed ALL night.


So on Sunday his was acting up in sacrament meeting so I took him out. Just as we got to the door, he holds his butt and says "don't spank my butt Mom" and then looks at me with those big brown puppy dog eyes. AAHHH! Matthew is always a source of either amusement or utter humiliation. It just depends on the day.

1 comment:

Christy said...

If it makes you feel better, Aedan doesn't sleep through the night yet and we aren't sure why. He just wakes up crying and comes into our room for Geoff to put him back to bed. The good thing is that he doesn't want to sleep with us. We just aren't sure to get him to fall back to sleep on his own. Pretty sad when our 3 month old sleeps better than our almost 2 year old. :) Good luck with Matthew! I'm glad things are better.