Friday, January 9, 2009

Matthew

Matthew is always doing something worth writing about but I usually don't post about it. But this time I thought that I would.

Last night everyone is watching tv in the family room, my mom goes in the DARK kitchen to find Matthew with the canister of instant hot chocolate and a spoon, just eating it off the spoon. (YUCK) These are the kind of things he does when no one is paying attention to him.

Yesterday he left and walked down to the Freeman's (neighbors) and was hiding out under the table when I came to get him. I am glad that when he does decide to disappear, I can always find him there. I am also glad that he is terrified of cars and stays on the sidewalk.

The boys were happy to us (Michael and Benjamin) after school. They normally ride their bikes to and from school. But yesterday Matthew and the dog (Zoe) and I decided to walk (Matthew rode his trike) to the park next to the school and play for a while. When the bell rang we met them and rode home with them. It was a lot of fun. Matthew rode his trike the entire time and had a blast. It was a beautiful day here in Vegas yesterday. 65 degrees. We totally enjoyed the temperature.

No comments: