Friday, January 16, 2009

Bedtime Problems

Attention ALL Moms: I need some advice. Okay, here is my problem. Matthew does not like his room. I don't want to rearrange all the boys because Matthew needs his own room and not be in a room with the other boys because they have too much stuff for him to get into. A few weeks back he told be he had monsters in his room and then when I showed him No monsters he said they were outside his window. Another things is that in order for him to sleep, we have to lay down with him until he falls asleep. Which isn't too bad but before we could read to him and leave and he would go to sleep. Another problem is in the middle of the night around 2 or 3 o'clock he wakes up and climbs into bed with us. Our bed is not big enough for all of us. I am going to rearrange his bedroom today with his help and suggestions. Does anyone else have any other ideas to help him sleep in his own room? ALL night. And to put himself to sleep without locking him in his room? I am running out of ideas. I would appreciate any suggestions or ideas. I will try anthing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any luck? We've been trying this thing with Ryder where we just pick him up if he gets out of bed and wordlessly take him back. Again and again if necessary. It seems to be working.